Launching one of our survey programs is a breeze. We can fit a survey program to almost any information need and budget. The programs have many benefits, including the following:
- Customization: We design new questions to meet your specific needs. We work closely with you to make the needed changes.
- Normative Data: The time-tested questionnaire we use enables you to compare your results against those of others in our normative database.
- In-Depth Analysis: Each analysis is custom, and is performed by one of our seasoned researchers.
- Speed: You can have results within a very short time of the employees' responses being received by us.
- Value: In most cases, the program costs less than it does to search for, hire, and train an employee.
A sample report is available. When you download the questionnaire, you'll be given instructions on how to obtain a free copy.
We offer two basic programs of survey management. In both programs, all you have to do is invite the participants (we can do it for you, but it works best if the invitations come from within the client organization). We take it from there.
- Silver:Our silver program might be best for you if you are on a budget. Here's how it works:
- We work with you to make changes to the questionnaire, including the addition of attributes/benefits. We rework and reformat the questionnaire to accommodate these changes.
- You distribute the questionnaires (for a paper survey), or you invite the participants to the Internet survey we program.
- We receive the employees' responses.
- We issue you tables and graphs of your results, including our "Quadrant Analysis Map," which shows the relationship between your organization's performance on various items and the importance of those items to overall satisfaction, thereby enabling you to properly focus your improvement efforts.
- For organizations with at least 50 employees, we'll also produce cross-tabulations comparing the results from different demographic groups or departments.
- We code (categorize) all the comments so you can see at a glance what suggestions they have for improvement. (Comment coding not available for organizations with fewer than 50 employees.)
- Gold: Our gold program includes everything from the silver program, plus a written report which includes an analysis of strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations for areas of focus to improve employee satisfaction. We also provide a stand-alone two-page executive summary. Most clients opt for the Gold program. Not only is it easier, it frees you from the burden of having to draw potentially controversial conclusions in your own written report to management.