The recommendations for One Valley proved so practical and useful that we have created a series of new service standards. We've implemented a series of changes in customer service that we think are going to be key to not only improving customer service, but also customer satisfaction. These changes will have a substantial positive impact on our Trust business. The findings also confirmed for us that a number of business line changes we had been thinking of making were necessary. We'll use The Business Research Lab in future projects.
- Terry Puster, One Valley Bank
We offer custom-designed research tailored to your specific customer base, your specific business needs, and your business goals. Customization can range from turnkey service -- we'll do it all from questionnaire design to final report -- to any amount of shared responsibilities.
Your custom survey will be managed by a seasoned, top-notch professional researcher. The process itself is rather simple; the key to its success is your involvement. When you contact us with a custom market research need, we will start the following process in motion:
- Interview you to better understand your market research needs and objectives,
- Determine the appropriate methodology (telephone, mail, mall intercept, etc.) to address your needs,
- Write a proposal, including methodology, cost, timing, and deliverables,
- Obtain your feedback on the proposal and modify if necessary,
- Obtain your approval to proceed,
- Design a questionnaire for you to review,
- Obtain and incorporate your feedback on the questionnaire,
- "Field" the research,
- Enter the data obtained from the survey respondents,
- Analyze the data,
- Produce a final report.
The final report will tie the survey results back to the original research objectives, and will make recommendations.
Typically, this entire process will take between three and eight weeks.
Custom Research can address a variety of issues, including, but not limited to:
- How satisfied are your customers?
- How satisfied are your competitors' customers?
- How satisfied are your employees?
- How do consumers/businesses use the products and services in your industry?
- Are your target customers aware of your business?
- What is the image of your business among target customers?
- Is your advertising effective? What could make it more effective?
- How should you design a new product or service to meet the needs of the market?
- What is the appropriate price to charge for a product?
We will utilize the most appropriate methodology for your particular project. Your project can be conducted using any of the following methodologies:
- Telephone (outbound or inbound),
- Corporate Intranet,
- Focus groups,
- In-person interviews, including in-depth one-on-one interviews if detailed probing is needed.
To schedule a free consultation, call us at 713-467-6619, 210-999-5250 or 802-875-1788
. Or, if you prefer, contact us by email